Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holes

Holes is written by Louis Sachar. It was published in america in 1998 in America. The genre of this book is fiction. In my opinion i think its 3 for the rating becaue the story is good.

The two vocabularies are "cot" which means a baby's bed or a baby's crib and the other word is "hover"which means a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting.

The book about a boy named Stanley who was in a the wrong place and the wrong time. Stanley was arrested but he was innocent, he was sent in camp green lake. It is a camp for bad boys and they try to make them good and respectful. That is all i know because I just read the first chapter and I would love to read more of it. I recommend this book to people because it is really interesting. It is for anybody but this book would attrat more teenagers because it is a life about kids and I would think that they would learn something.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely written Draeanne... did you actually read this book or just the first ople of chapters that I copied??
    Mrs Farrer

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the first couple of chapters that you photocopied.:P

    ReplyDelete